Terms and Conditions - Sales
acp.org.au (the "Site") is an online service owned and operated by The Australian Centre for Photography Pty Ltd (ABN 92001235310) ("ACP").
Please read these 'Terms Of Sale' carefully before using the Site. By using the ACP online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, ACP does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
ACP may vary these Terms Of Sale at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Terms of Sale
Tickets sold by ACP pursuant to your using this Site are sold by ACP as agent for the person ("Seller") responsible for the relevant event and are subject to the conditions of sale of the Seller. ALL CLAIMS WHATSOEVER ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ACP HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU.
The tickets are also sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except where and to the extent that laws of the region of purchase provide otherwise. If a refund is made, ACP may retain any service or like fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. The right is also reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Seller's and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from ACP or other authorised points of sale.
- You must allow time adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.